...até que algo os separe

Separaram-se e foram felizes para sempre.

terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

my own ligth

I gess i just got lost
being someone else
i tried to killed the pain
but nothing ever helped

i let myself behind
somewhere along the way
hoping to comeback around
to find myself someday

lately i'm so tired
of waiting for you
to say that is ok

Tell me please
would you one time
let me be my self
so i can shine
with my own ligth

and let be my self for a while
would you let be my self

I'll never find my heart
behind someone else
i'll never see the ligth of day
living in this cell

it's time to make my way
into the world i knew
take back all of this times
that i gave in to you

that's all i ever wanted
from this world
is to let me be me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário